Friday, October 29, 2010

AS I GROW UP......

When I was small....the sky was beautiful.....looking up to the sky....wondering what i am going to be....what the world would be..???  how do i look like....?? no worries..no burdens...





and When i was in a kinder garden school....here was the place where I learnt to make friends, sing song together, and this the time where I learnt how to write ABC....  the meaning of friendship, and this how i got my childhood's memories....




                                               
And as i grown up...i had many dreams in my head...... what will i be someday...will i be rich...?? will i be pretty...?? what my life would be...?? i wanna have my own life...i wanna grow up...

As the time pass....little did i know...i have been putting  lot of my time in achieving my dreams...my hopes, my career, my life...... And i forget my most "precious" things in my life....  

                                                    "my family"


I love them...and yet,,i failed to show it to them...I was too busy with my works..i was too busy to call them up just to say i love them...I was too busy to go out with my friends.....till i forget  the last date i went out with them.....I was to busy to remember my age... till i forget how old my parents are in the coming year...

I read an article before, parent are like eraser....and their child is like the pencil.... whenever their child make a mistake...their parents will always be there to correct the  mistakes..always be ready to burn them self....and as they grow old, it become smaller and smaller (rubber)...and they will always be ready to sacrifice till their last breath to correct the mistake that their child did...

I love my parents...and my family....thanks for giving me education, thanks for giving me love, thanks for forgiving the mistake I've done...and thanks for giving me a warm place called "HOME"...~~**

No comments:

Post a Comment