Thursday, November 4, 2010

~~**Date**~~


My friend tell me that LOVE is like a GRAPH...... for the first time, when you are in love, you will have an excellent line graph increasing linearly with x-axis and y- axis. Maybe i should say..after a few weeks..or a few months..... the 'graph' will then change dependently  with time... the excellent line graph start to decline with increasing time. 

This is what happen ..for the first date;

"babe..u feel bored ..?? okay ..i will come and fetch you for a ride in the city.. Ok.. and that just gonna take only a few minutes for him to reach your doorstep.
He will be right there to accompany you.

"oh..darling...what are you doing right now..?? wanna go for a movie..?? or a dinner..?? .
I miss you, dearly..." 
He miss you all day long.

"Let's go for a vacation this holiday.. I wanna have a sweet moment with you..Just only me and you.."
He's trying to think to have more time together with you.

"oh..babe..you hurt your leg..? what happen..?? are you okay..? Ah..that stupid stone hurt my babe..."
He don't want you to get hurt.

"I'm free right now...whenever you want me be there, I' will be there only for you my sweetie". 
Even when he have piles of assignments need to be deal with.

"Babe..you are beautiful. I love you."
You are just the only beautiful girl in his eyes.

After a few months, this what happening...

"sorry..I don't have time right now..I'm busy with my works".

"well..u can go there  alone by yourself right, honey.?"

" Movie..??. Sorry..I have no time".

" Oh, ya.. had my dinner de.. Chat next time when i"m free ya..Bye.."

"Babe..can u please pass my bag over there..?" 

"oh..u fell sick..?? well take a good rest then.."

Wow..wow..wow...that seems like all those sweet words... all the sweet actions... all the sweet time.... all the sweet moments when you are in love have turn the other way round...

Magical..?? weird...?? asking why?
And then, you choose to understand his difficulties, choose to tolerate...choose to think on his side, choose to keep those misunderstandings in your heart, not to be angry with those small matters.....when he is happy..you fell happy...

Yes, to be together with each other is kind of understanding each other, it's kind of investment in the relationship, going through the hardship life together, and building an everlasting love forever.

I agreed with my friend that when you are married..all you need to do is to make sure the line graph stays constant... not to hope for an excellent line graph..(it's good..if you can) .. but a constant graph is beautiful enough...No matter how it goes, I think that, just invest in a guy which you think he is the right one....

No comments:

Post a Comment