Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Year: 2011

it has been a long time i didn't write my blog.... A year is gone..and now come the new year....
will this year be my lucky year..?? hmm...I donnoe why..but i feel happy..happy that I have grown up..I really "changed"...I didn't mean that i have gone bad or what..but..I guess..I should say that my perceptions "changed"..the way I look at things "changed"....I noe..I not very good result for my last semester..but..I donnoe why..I don't really feel very sad...instead, I said to myself..never mind I can work harder for next semester.. I'm no longer just thinking on the negative side..I feel more happy and I just feel that there's always a brighter side..
Perhaps this new year I should have a new 2011 resolution..?? hmm...I donnoe this year will be what kind of year to me..but...I'm hoping for my best in this year..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment