Friday, January 14, 2011

hello ...long time no see....~=)

it has been a long time since I wrote my blog...hmm...I'm recently busy doing on my final year project..haiz..assignment..haiz..studying on the subject...tonnes of works...
well, let's just forget about it..Recently my very last-long friend add me in facebook..I almost can't recognized her..I thought who is that and i just ignore..somehow, my inner sense..* I mean my kepo inner sense* just can't stop my hand from clicking into that person's profile...
And guess what..??? I just making sound as  HUH...? This is Her...???

yes..is her..SHOCK... Last time..I seems to have same class with her..and what shocked me is she had married..oh..okay..is normal since some of my friend also just get married..but..she even have two children...OMG.....how come I  just knew it recently..?? I'm out-dated...~~@@

the story just not end here....~~ and here is another guy... wondering why he choose to add me...really funny..I'm sure of this. This is someone that I don't even recognized~ this guy was  from Switzerland.. Somehow is a chinese...I thought is "ang moh" @@ and yet..I ignore..FACEBOOK is really amazing..as you can connect anyone..everywhere...and whenever.... But I make a promise to myself..that I will decrease the time I spent on FACEBOOK daily...that's my new year resolution~~ hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment