Thursday, April 14, 2011

yes~~ It's okie~!!

I have finish my psm  (project sarjana muda) on last wednesday~~ and I'm so happie!!! although just a psm presentation..hehe..But I'm glad that I can answer those panels questions..I hope they give me a good marks..keke=P..
Actually..those panel ask me quite a lot of questions...If not mistaken they had asked me about 9 questions..Just after I finished my presentation, the chairperson said.."you have finish your presentation..and I have many question to ask you..And I think other panels also got many questions to ask you."

I said "omg..is this means that they don't understand what am I presenting or..they are interested on my topic..??"

 hmm...one by one..they questioning me..And I have to answer them one by one..Luckily..most of them I answer them correctly.haha=D

That was last wednesday..Today, I have finish all my lecture class..and next week will be my study week. Tonight i'm going out to sing K~~!!! I guess i have to practice for the song lyric ... haha=D I'm happy because now, everything is done..and i will only have to focus on my final test...

No comments:

Post a Comment