Friday, November 12, 2010

There's still a sunshine....

Yesterday...i feel sad..i just just donnoe what had happen actually...i donnoe where's all my spirit gone...a lie..and another lie...Perhaps, I shouldn't say it was a lie..Perhaps I should say it was all a misunderstanding..?? Or perhaps i should tell myself all thing is actually the true colors of humans in this world...this reality......

I donnoe why i feel sad..and yet..I told to someone...Someone who willing to hear my problems..someone who give me an inspirational advices..I just sit there...and she heard all the sadness in my heart.... Wow..she was tough...as at first I thought she's a "manja" girl..I might have to change that perception away from her.. hehe^^.

I know..I have to be tough enough to go through the obstacles in my life.There's still many things in my life I should appreciate..I know I can do it...

And before i go to my bed.. My phone beeps... There was a message in my inbox.. and i open it.. 
" R u ok..?"

It was just a short message..Just a simple word .... but..I feel touch..Touch by the sincerity, touch by the care , and...what make my tears roll from the beneath of my heart was the sentence said: "Proud to b urself ". 
Thanks for the support my dear friend. I'm proud to have you as  my friend. Thanks...Thanks when you were there when I need someone to...I promise, I will be myself, proud to be myself........

No comments:

Post a Comment