Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Because Of You, I am here Today

Two days ago...I miss my dad dearly. I still remember when I was small my dad used to call me to study whenever I have free time as I was quite lazy and naughty at that time..Hehe=) There's one time when I got my report card i guess when I was in standard three , my result was terrible i should said.. If I'm not mistaken..I got Cs and Ds for my every subjects.My dad was angry as my result was really bad as he scold me and warned me to study hard for my final exam. He even said that he will beat me if my result drop again in the final test. I just ignore those advise as when i was a kid I really don't listen to my parents and I took those advise as jokes or something that my parent used to say to scare me. I still remember my hobby that time was watching television. In the class I didn't even pay attention during the lessons and I didn't even did my homework.I guess u might think that am I that kind of lazy girl..??well..I got to admit it..that was when I was a kid okay...~~

And here was the final exam report card. I got worse result result compare to my mid-term test..What am I going to do..?? I handed my report card to my daddy.My dad looked at it..and from his eyes and can that there's fire in his eyes. I felt scared. My dad ordered me to held my hand out and there goes a painful sound.. " PIAKK" ..I scream.."Oouchh..." tears rolled from my cheek.My dad beat my hand using a long ruler ..and now there's red and long swollen mark on my hand.. I think I got beaten about ten to fifteens times by that long ruler.. I still remember I cried that night as my hand was in such a pain. From that time onwards, I promise myself to study hard and to think about my future. I don't want to got beaten by my daddy again..I didn't put my anger on my dad as I knew he felt hurt too when he beaten me up..I felt sorry as I made him felt sad that time. I think that I should say thank you to my dad as without him, I will not be the one I am today. I guess I won't know who I am today.,hanging around in a pointless direction in life, and now I am in a university, and I have found my interest in doing researches. Thank you dad, for giving educational support, advise, love and support when I need them the most. I promise I will work hard for my future and to take care of you when you are old. Thank you for everything...~~

No comments:

Post a Comment