Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Is that funny...??

Yesterday I went to find my supervisor of my project..I told him about my idea on the project that i'm doing on flavanoid and phenolic. i told him that i got three ideas for my project.. he laugh when i told him that i wanna invent a lotion that can burn fats when we apply to our body..he just say that i have such a "good" imaginary that he think that this kind of idea was funny.....well..okay maybe i do talk nonsense...but my friend said that she saw before such this kind of lotion that burn fats... but it use chili as the raw material for the product.
CHILI...???
I was shock as I don't think so that i will buy the product if it has that kind of "chili" smell....yucksss ~~
My professor tell me that it won't work..but he say it's quite interesting... hmm..okay as long as i had told him about my ideas..I guess i will be very busy for this semester..crazy doing my final year project...I hope everything work smoothly and i will try m y very best...Siew Yin, YOU CAN DO IT.....~~!!!!

2 comments: