Tuesday, April 12, 2011

~~Everything will be okay..~~

Today..I wake up early in the morning..I don"t know why..sadness feel my heart.  Izzit because of the message i received..?? Or I was too confident that I thought she will treat me as her true friend..I donnoe why..and I just donnoe how am I going to express this feeling...maybe I could say..she's not the friend in need..?? Or I too stupid to treat people as a friend...as a friend in need...Perhaps I should make myself wake up...open my eyes wide..see thing clearly..and always think myself first. She's not the one u can trust anymore..because I know what she did behind me..I don't know when is all this misunderstanding started..but for all I know is..from now on..I got to wake up...!! wake up~~!! Don't let her hurt myself anymore....


I hope..I still be who I am..but a stronger me..I miss all my best friends in Taiping...You're all a friend in need and never let me alone.....I hope our friendship will last forever...Till then..I love all my true friends...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment